Saturday 10 March 2012

Welcome to my Blog

I might have been born with a view to becoming GREAT in this great World. But with the flow of adverse circumstances, I became very disappointed and frustrated. As a result, I became very small in this very great world.

However, I like to relate how I happened to become that “very small” creature. In this blog I have made careful effort to disclose every happening both more important and less important events than anything. These may not necessarily please or displease you. Rather they may bore you. Still I cordially invite you to go through my personal experiences of life not to be wise, not to be happy, not to be bored but to be careful not to follow me in any way. I strongly believe that this blog will help wise visitors to avoid the incoming ‘may-be’ happenings that already happened to me.

So, dear visitors, whether you are a sincere teacher or an intellegent student or a wise professional, please have patience for wasting a few minutes every fourth day in reading my new post. Look! I have forgotten to disclose my identity. The sweet name my beloved parents kept for me is AMAR CHAND NATH. Today I am 42 years old. I live in Bolivia, South America.

All the best. Have a nice tine. Thanks for visiting my blog. See you online on the fourth day.

Most sincerely,

Amar Chand Nath

No comments:

Post a Comment